Hi and welcome.
This covenant applies to residents of all regions within the Irukandji Continent, also known as 'The Kingdom of Irukandji', hosted on the DigiWorldz virtual world.
The landing zone for the estate is the Irukandji Land & Info Centre on Iruka.
- First Established: 2007 (Second Life)
- Estate Name: Kingdom of Irukandji
- Estate Group: Irukandji
- Estate Owner: Xay Tomsen
- RL Owner: Andrew Thompson, Rockhampton, Australia
- Rent payments via PayPal subscription only;
- Post-colonial South Pacific kingdom of 10 adjacent but non-contiguous regions;
- All regions are (A) rated except Granda & Janna (M) which have the shops;
- All parcels are 4096sqm with 1562 prims but larger sizes possible upon request;
- Irukandji group membership invite upon PayPal subscription;
- Multiple parcels on multiple regions under one subscription are fine;
- Several interactive bot-populated adult venues for residents;
- Some venues have RP aspects for those who wish to immerse in the culture;
- Anticipated population: 70% gay/bi, 30% straight;
- No avatar/bot/mesh babies, infants, or pretending to be pre-pubescent;
- Max building height 20 metres;
- Skyboxes above 1000 metres;
- Buildings to be 'normal' in design e.g. Pacific island, US coastal, Mediterranean;
- No terraforming - I will perform if required upon request;
- A custom windlight theme is installed on all regions to make it more realistic;
- No ban lines of any description;
- Security orbs not to extend beyond house and must not bother neighbours;
- No offshore scenery or objects beyond your parcel;
- No clubs in residential areas;
- No lighthouses without consent;
- No lit signage in residential areas;
- Interactive bot-populated venues for residents;
- NPCs (bots) in residential areas should go offline when no avatars are around;
- Breedables should go offline when no avatars are around;
If you have no issues with the above, great, you can subscribe via the PayPal box up top.
Otherwise, safe journey. I hope you find what you're looking for.
Andrew Thompson a.k.a. Xay Tomsen